Dear Friends/Readers,I take this opportunity to convey our sincere thanks to each one of you personally for your support and co-operation for several years. I request you to continue the same support and refer more people to our blog to grow bigger. We are very happy and personally congratulate each one of you for yourr successful career and continuous achievements.
We personally request each one of you to give us your valuable suggestions and feed back for successful growth of our blog to reach new heights in new year. And also request you to send your comments (+’s / -‘s) about service / response, so that I can fix errors and serve you better. You response is highly appreciated.
And once again have a wonderfull and prosperious new year 2012.
Founder, Mounix Systems, Hyderabad.
Linux: Fast, friendly, flexible and …. free!
Support Open source.
Only dead fish go with the flow!
https://www.linuxnix.comThe following two tabs change content below.Mr Surendra Anne is from Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India. He is a Linux/Open source supporter who believes in Hard work, A down to earth person, Likes to share knowledge with others, Loves dogs, Likes photography. He works as Devops Engineer with Taggle systems, an IOT automatic water metering company, Sydney . You can contact him at surendra (@) linuxnix dot com.
Latest posts by Surendra Anne (see all)
- Review: Whizlabs Practice Tests for AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional (CSAP) - August 27, 2018
- How to use ohai/chef-shell to get node attributes - July 19, 2018
- wget download a file to a directory in Linux/Unix - June 4, 2018
- GIT: How to compare two GIT branches? - June 3, 2018
- Online training on Linux Bash shell scripting - February 8, 2018