One of our blog reader asked below question..
Q. Why we give swap partition in double the size of the RAM?
Some FAQ related SWAP:
I have RAM size of 128GB and my RAM usage never fills up, do I have to create swap partition?
I have no free partitions left to create swap partition but want to create some swap space is it possible?
Latest posts by Surendra Anne (see all)
- Docker: How to copy files to/from docker container - June 30, 2020
- Anisble: ERROR! unexpected parameter type in action:
Fix- June 29, 2020
- FREE: JOIN OUR DEVOPS TELEGRAM GROUPS - August 2, 2019
- Review: Whizlabs Practice Tests for AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional (CSAP) - August 27, 2018
- How to use ohai/chef-shell to get node attributes - July 19, 2018