I would like to share an important event from my personal front. We are blessed with a cute baby boy on 21st June 2013. We are happy and enjoying with our new member of our family. He is so adorable that I am literally spending a lots and a lots of time with him now a days and you already know by this time that I did not post a single technical stuff from past two months. We named our baby "Nikhil Krishna" in memory of my father(A. V. Krishan Rao). He recognise me and his mother well. I have to tell him good stories all the day and nights, though he can not understand he used listen carefully. Below is my photo with my best half Naga Mounika and my kid Nikhil.
One more big news from my personal life is that I bought a new car recently. It was a Suzuki-Maruthi made WagonR VXi model. A photo for you 🙂
From past two months it was bit hectic for me and unable to post here. I will keep posting regularly.
Have a great weekend.
Latest posts by Surendra Anne (see all)
- Online training on Linux Bash shell scripting - February 8, 2018
- 15 iostat command examples in Linux/Unix - December 4, 2017
- How to Installing and Configuring Firewalld on Linux - November 29, 2017
- 4 sleep command examples in Linux/Unix - November 2, 2017
- 5 SSH alias examples in Linux - October 16, 2017