Update1: Thanks for your overwhilming responce. We are flooded with many enthustic people who want to share their valuable information to the world. Thanks for all your support to linuxnix.com. We are closing this invitation now.
We are looking for people who can write and want to share their knowledge with the world and be awesome. We want to take our blog to next level of openness by inviting contributors and volunteers. What we are looking for?
- We are looking for good technical writers in Linux and open-source.
- We are looking for people who want to share their knowledge but do not have good technical writing skills.
- We are looking for people who can write about new technologies like cloud, storage, virtualization, monitoring etc.
- We are looking for people who at least good at one programming language like C, Perl, Shell, SED, AWK, Python, Ruby etc.
- We are looking for people who can gather news on different software releases and distribution releases.
Are you the one who fall under one of these categories?
Then write to us at
What you will get in return?
- You are serving our community with your knowledge.
- You can showcase this to your managers and company that your articles are posted in our site and read by thousands of people.
- We will even include a short bio about you at the end of each article you submitted to us, it is a kind of free publicity for you.
- You will get a reputation from the community about your command on the concepts you posted.
Latest posts by Surendra Anne (see all)
- Review: Whizlabs Practice Tests for AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional (CSAP) - August 27, 2018
- How to use ohai/chef-shell to get node attributes - July 19, 2018
- wget download a file to a directory in Linux/Unix - June 4, 2018
- GIT: How to compare two GIT branches? - June 3, 2018
- Online training on Linux Bash shell scripting - February 8, 2018