This is our third post on installing different Linux operating systems. Ubuntu is one of the best desktop Linux operating systems available in market.
About Ubuntu: Ubunut came into existence to push open source softwares to normal users. It started distributing free CD to any place in the world. I ordered some 50+ CD’s in 2006 to my students which was delivered to India without any cost. This is one of the Linux OS aggressively pushed to users and I hope it achieved most of it’s goals. Though people who are working on RHEL in their office environments but I see people use Ubuntu in homes due to it’s user friendliness. I am vived user of Ubuntu from past 7 years.
Check our video on how to install Ubuntu on your system:
Below are the screenshots which will show you how to install Ubuntu on your box.
In our coming posts we will see other Linux OS installations as well.
Latest posts by Surendra Anne (see all)
- FREE: JOIN OUR DEVOPS TELEGRAM GROUPS - August 2, 2019
- Review: Whizlabs Practice Tests for AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional (CSAP) - August 27, 2018
- How to use ohai/chef-shell to get node attributes - July 19, 2018
- wget download a file to a directory in Linux/Unix - June 4, 2018
- GIT: How to compare two GIT branches? - June 3, 2018