This is our second post on installing Linux OS(We have other OS like Ubuntu, Arch Linux on the way). In this post we will see on how to install Cent-OS through CD-ROM.
About CentOS: Community ENTerprise OS is one more popular OS in Linux server market. This OS came into prominence when Redhat started distributing it’s flagship OS RHEL for paid subscribers. CentOS is exact replica of RHEL and binary compatible.
Below are the screenshots on how to install Cent OS 6.
In our next post we will see how to install Ubuntu Linux.
Latest posts by Surendra Anne (see all)
- Review: Whizlabs Practice Tests for AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional (CSAP) - August 27, 2018
- How to use ohai/chef-shell to get node attributes - July 19, 2018
- wget download a file to a directory in Linux/Unix - June 4, 2018
- GIT: How to compare two GIT branches? - June 3, 2018
- Online training on Linux Bash shell scripting - February 8, 2018