We are excited to inform all of you on free training we are giving from last week. We gather 50 people last week for Shell scripting training. The session lasted for 1.45hrs and it was complete interactive session. This week we have come up with GIT training for free to our blog readers. No strings attached. Just register in your Slack channel and link the message which I post in our Slack #general channel.
Step1: Register in Slack channel
Step2: Like the post about this training in my slack #general group.
Step3: Go through #trainings(private channel) once you get approvals to get access to free training.
Step1: How to register Slack channel?
Please follow below link to join our slack channel where we are discussing all sort of DevOps technologies and issues. Click on below link to activate your free Linuxnix.com slack channel.
How to install slack on your mobile?
Please follow below link
Step2: Please like below link in slack
Once you like above link I will invite to the GIT training personally.
Step3: Go through training channel to view tomorrow(19th Aug 2017 1 PM IST Saturday) meeting.
Latest posts by Surendra Anne (see all)
- Review: Whizlabs Practice Tests for AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional (CSAP) - August 27, 2018
- How to use ohai/chef-shell to get node attributes - July 19, 2018
- wget download a file to a directory in Linux/Unix - June 4, 2018
- GIT: How to compare two GIT branches? - June 3, 2018
- Online training on Linux Bash shell scripting - February 8, 2018