- Docker concepts
- Docker history
- Docker commands
- Docker ecosystem
- Docker terminology
- Docker files
- Docker components
- Docker advantages.
Each of this category is subdivided into extensively to include major components. Suppose for example take “Docker concepts,” It contains
- System requirements
With in this parts are divided to give how internally docker is working.
Docker mind map
Please comment your thoughts on this. And suggest if something you want to see in this image at our Slack channel. To join our Slack channel, please click on the link.
WANT TO SEE YOUR FAVORITE TOOL IN DEVOPS MIND MAP?
Please fill out below Google Form to see it in our next posts.
DOWNLOAD YOUR PNG AND PDF FILE FROM BELOW LINKS
Latest posts by Surendra Anne (see all)
- Review: Whizlabs Practice Tests for AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional (CSAP) - August 27, 2018
- How to use ohai/chef-shell to get node attributes - July 19, 2018
- wget download a file to a directory in Linux/Unix - June 4, 2018
- GIT: How to compare two GIT branches? - June 3, 2018
- Online training on Linux Bash shell scripting - February 8, 2018