When you are configuring Apache-Aactive directory integration you may find this error. This is bit strange error, this type of errors will come when the LDAP URL is not mention properly. There may be a special character in the line which you coped from some file/doc/blog causing this issue.
If you see below lines both look same
AuthLDAPURL “ldap://server.example.com:3268/dc=example,dc=com?sAMAccountName?sub?(objectClass=*)” AuthLDAPURL "ldap://server.example.com:3268/dc=example,dc=com?sAMAccountName?sub?(objectClass=*)"
But there is a hidden new line in first AuthLDAPURL line. so be careful when coping this line.
So how to resolve this issue?
To resolve this issue just remove entire AuthLDAPURL line in httpd.conf file and recreate it manually by typing what line you want.
Latest posts by Surendra Anne (see all)
- FREE: JOIN OUR DEVOPS TELEGRAM GROUPS - August 2, 2019
- Review: Whizlabs Practice Tests for AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional (CSAP) - August 27, 2018
- How to use ohai/chef-shell to get node attributes - July 19, 2018
- wget download a file to a directory in Linux/Unix - June 4, 2018
- GIT: How to compare two GIT branches? - June 3, 2018