This is a small post on how to install sendmail in Linux
Sendmail is a mail server package which most popular mail server(but not a secure and easy to configure server).
Installing sendmail package.
#yum install sendmail
#yum install m4
Note:See our other how to on configure local YUM server.
m4 package is to compile the sendmail.cf and sendmail.mc after you have done changes to sendmail.mc. And m4 package is to compile access file too.
To know how to configure and use sendmail see our other how-to
Latest posts by Surendra Anne (see all)
- Review: Whizlabs Practice Tests for AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional (CSAP) - August 27, 2018
- How to use ohai/chef-shell to get node attributes - July 19, 2018
- wget download a file to a directory in Linux/Unix - June 4, 2018
- GIT: How to compare two GIT branches? - June 3, 2018
- Online training on Linux Bash shell scripting - February 8, 2018