Status : Completed
As we all know python is extensively used for server side application, webapps, mobile development, system administration, GUI application, and many more, you might be having doubts and facing a a lot of challenges, to solve those queries and problems there many online web communities, forums, blogs are maintained actively to provide help in python programming absolutely free. Following are the list of web communities, forums and blogs which provides solutions to wide range of problems in python.
Web Community, And Forums To Get Help
There are many python users around the world interacts with each other by using online forums, you can use this forums to get help in python programming.
(1) Google Group For Python Developers (Most active forum)
(2) Stackoverflow (Ask questions related to python)
Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It's built and run by you as part of the Stack Exchange network of Q&A sites.
(3) Python Programming Forum By Devshed
Python Programming forum discussing coding techniques, tips and tricks, and Zope related information.
(4) Programming Forum
(5) Python Forum
Python Forum for developers.
(6) Python Heroku Forum
(7) Head First Forum
(8) Coding Forums
Web Coding and development forum.
(9) Reddit Learn Python
(10) Reddit Python
(11) Codecademy Python Group
Quora is your best source of knowledge. Ask any question, get real answers from people with first hand experience, and blog about what you know.
(13) Bytes python community
A community for Developers and IT Professionals. Covering topics such as: Software Development, Web Development, Database Development + Optimization, Database Administration, System Administration, Network Administration and much more.
(14) Daniweb Python Discussion
Questions and Answer style discussion forum for python.
Python Mailing List
Mailing lists are good way to get help directly in your inbox. Sometimes too many emails can be bothering, however you can choose this way if you like or really need some help urgently.
(1) General discussion list for the Python programming language
This mailing list is a general discussion list for the Python programming language.
(2) Tutor Mailing list
This list is for folks who want to ask questions regarding how to learn computer programming with the Python language and it’s standard library.
(3) Python-Dev (Python Core Developer)
On this list the key Python developers discuss the future of the language and it’s implementation. Topics include Python design issues, release mechanics, and maintenance of existing releases.
The python-help mailing list is python.org's help desk.You can send email to python-help by writing to help @ python.org for individual support. Mail sent there lands in the mailbox of a small group of volunteers who may reply to reasonable requests for help.
(5) Chennaipy — Chennai Python User Group Mailing List
Chennai Python User Group Mailing List.
(6) Conferences (pen discussion of Python conferences, worldwide, existing and planned)
This list is for open discussion of issues related to Python conferences.
(7) More mailing list for python
Below are some blogs about python programming that can keep you updated with latest trends in python programming.
(1) Python Weekly
A free weekly newsletter featuring curated news, articles, new releases, etc related to Python.
(2) Python News
(3) Love python
A blog on Python with tutorials, code, programs, tips and tricks, how-to, book-list, crawler / spider help, data structure and algorithm implementation and many more.
(4) Doug Hellmann
This blog covers a a lot of python libraries.
A blog on python related articles by Armin Ronacher.
(6) The “Invent With Python” Blog
(7) Coder Who Says Py
A place for me to babble on about Python development, Python it’self, and coding in general.
(8) Inside the head of PYDANNY
This blog is maintained by author of book Two Scoops Of Django. This is mainly about django but still a a lot can be learned from this blog.
(9) Mouse Vs Python
This blog is most useful for python.
Python IRC Channels to get help
IRC, channels are where people meet and chat. This is one of the best way to get help in programming.
(1) There are several Python-related channels on the Freenode IRC network. All channels are available by on Internet Relay Chat server Freenode. Connect to irc.freenode.net or use Freenode's webchat.
For short questions, you can get immediate help by visiting the #python channel.
Following are the list of few python IRC channels.
More IRC Channels for Python
Python Cheat sheets
A "cheat sheet" is any short (one or two page) reference to terms, commands, or symbols where the user is expected to understand the use of such terms but not necessarily to have memorized all of them.These cheat sheets do not function like a comprehensive book but provide for a quick overview of the language, something that you can refer to any time.
(1) Python 2.7 Quick Reference sheet
(2) Python 3 Cheat Sheet
(3) Python Language & Syntax Cheat Sheet
(4) Overapi Python
This is a really handy one pager reference for all Python functions. There are many other languages available on this site including Java, jQuery, Node.js Ruby and more.
(5) Python Cheat Sheets for beginners from real python
(6) Python Cheat Sheet by Addedbytes
(7) Python Cheatsheet by Department of Cognitive Science.
(8) Python For Dummies
A Cheatsheet very useful for beginners in python programming.
(9) Python Script Explaination
This sheet provides a quick explanation of Python statements in a simple infographic way.
(10) Basic Python Cheat Sheet
The things you need to know to get started with Python. And the things you may need to refresh every now and then.
(11) Python Cheatsheet Created By Liam Gibbings A Google docs shared Python Cheatsheet Created By Liam Gibbings.
12) Python 2.7 Regular Expression Cheatsheet
A really handy cheatsheet for regex users in python.
(13) 7 cheat Sheet for python
Latest posts by Surendra Anne (see all)
- Review: Whizlabs Practice Tests for AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional (CSAP) - August 27, 2018
- How to use ohai/chef-shell to get node attributes - July 19, 2018
- wget download a file to a directory in Linux/Unix - June 4, 2018
- GIT: How to compare two GIT branches? - June 3, 2018
- Online training on Linux Bash shell scripting - February 8, 2018