Many people who are into Computer systems infrastructure automation and administration field that Luke is a down to earth and creator of Puppet. He Stepped down from Puppet CEO post today. He hinted this when Puppet hired Sanjay Mirchandani as potential future CEO. Sanjay was a senior executive in VMware before this. We see a complete reshuffle of Puppet management from past 6 months which I feel good for a company like Puppet which is growing beyond what they expected.
A company like Puppet require more international exposure in terms of engagement. They started an office in Sydney last year which is bit late. Luke mention in a letter to employees “It became clear to me by early 2015 that I was running out of steam and far from what I love to do most, and far from my core skills. We need to scale, and we need to execute.” More info at https://puppet.com/blog/handing-over-reins
Thank you, Luke, for giving “Sysads” like me a wonderful tool to make our lives simpler and more innovative.
Latest posts by Surendra Anne (see all)
- Review: Whizlabs Practice Tests for AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional (CSAP) - August 27, 2018
- How to use ohai/chef-shell to get node attributes - July 19, 2018
- wget download a file to a directory in Linux/Unix - June 4, 2018
- GIT: How to compare two GIT branches? - June 3, 2018
- Online training on Linux Bash shell scripting - February 8, 2018