1)Define a deamon?
2)Can we use crontab to run a script per second? if yes how? if no why?
3)How to create a deamon with shell scripting?
4)What is DDNS and how it works?
5)Which mail server is secure Sendmail or Postfix?
6)How can i check exit status of my the previous command?
7)I have a file each line contains “/var/www/html”, replease this entry in all lines with “/home/xyz/red” with single command or an editor
8)How can you configure DNS caching server?
9)Please give me syntax for a FOR look in Bash scripting(please specify 2 types too)
10)What is the difference between crontab and at command?
11)What is the best project you done till this point?(Any considerable achievement till this point in your domain?)
Latest posts by Surendra Anne (see all)
- Review: Whizlabs Practice Tests for AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional (CSAP) - August 27, 2018
- How to use ohai/chef-shell to get node attributes - July 19, 2018
- wget download a file to a directory in Linux/Unix - June 4, 2018
- GIT: How to compare two GIT branches? - June 3, 2018
- Online training on Linux Bash shell scripting - February 8, 2018