Q. I have an NRG image file which is created from my nero writing software, how can i convert it to ISO formateso that I can mount it under linux?
Ans : .nrg files can be converted by using nrg2iso command. This is not installed by default in Linux, so you have to install it from repos.
#apt-get install nrg2iso
#yum install nrg2iso
Once the installation is done execute below command to convert the .nrg files
#nrg2iso /path/to/your/file/Winxp.nrg winxp.iso
Once done you can mount your iso file in linux.
Latest posts by Surendra Anne (see all)
- Docker: How to copy files to/from docker container - June 30, 2020
- Anisble: ERROR! unexpected parameter type in action:
Fix- June 29, 2020
- FREE: JOIN OUR DEVOPS TELEGRAM GROUPS - August 2, 2019
- Review: Whizlabs Practice Tests for AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional (CSAP) - August 27, 2018
- How to use ohai/chef-shell to get node attributes - July 19, 2018