Q. I have an NRG image file which is created from my nero writing software, how can i convert it to ISO formateso that I can mount it under linux?
Ans : .nrg files can be converted by using nrg2iso command. This is not installed by default in Linux, so you have to install it from repos.
#apt-get install nrg2iso
#yum install nrg2iso
Once the installation is done execute below command to convert the .nrg files
#nrg2iso /path/to/your/file/Winxp.nrg winxp.iso
Once done you can mount your iso file in linux.
Latest posts by Surendra Anne (see all)
- Puppet: How to install a package/software - October 16, 2016
- Luke Kanies is no more Puppet CEO - September 27, 2016
- Puppet terminology for newbe Linux users - September 3, 2016
- Understanding AWS “The services” Part – II - June 8, 2016
- Understanding AWS(Amazon Web services) “The Cloud” Part – I - May 11, 2016